After all the centralised rounds are over, Students may contact Student section for vacancy in institutional seats.
Guidelines for admission
- Post Graduate
- PGP CET Mark sheet
- BPTh Mark sheet Ito IV
- BPTh Passing/Degree
- Last College Leaving Certificate
- OTPT Council Reg. Certificate (Least Desirable document will be the receipt if certificate not issued)
- Eligibility Certificate,(OMS)
- Attempt certificate
- Gap Certificate
- Medical Fitness
- Cast certificate
- Cast Validity Certificate
- Non Creamy Layer
Candidates will have to provide uploaded scanned copies of following documents. Hence, it is advisable to carry them in jpeg. In pendrive Format (for verification purposes).
- SSC marksheet
- HSC marksheet
- Leaving certificate
- Asso CET mark sheet
- Passport original
- Birth certificate
Acceptable Photograph Guide
- Preferably in colour, not black and white.
- Taken against a light grey or cream background.
- 45 millimeters (mm) high x 35 mm wide.
- Able to fit into the template given, with the eyes positioned in the shaded area.
- Free from shadows.
- Taken with the eyes open and clearly visible (with no sunglasses or tinted spectacles, and no hair across the eyes).
- With the subject facing forward, looking straight at the camera.
- With a neutral expression with the mouth closed (no grinning, frowning or raised eyebrows).
- Of each person on their own (no other objects, or other people visible) taken with nothing covering the face.
- In sharp focus and clear.
- With a strong definition between face and background.
- Photographs must also be a recent true likeness of the individual, taken within the last 6 months.
- Be undamaged (not torn, creased or marked).
- Be free from reflection or glare on spectacles.
- Be free from “redeye”.
- Be free from airbrushing or similar enhancement (for example photographs must not be ‘photoshopped’ or ‘touched-up’ or otherwise digitally altered).
- Be taken of the full head, without any covering unless worn for religious or medical reasons.