Kindly get the original and attested photocopies (Three sets) of the following documents
(Sr. No 1-19):
Candidate are supposed to carry softcopies of all documents in “Pen drive only”. Documents on cloud/drive/mail/mobile phone will not be accepted.
All the documents should have appropriate title. (eg:- Mark sheet SSC, Caste validity cert)
Note: If the candidate fails to produce these documents at the time of admission procedure he/she will not be able to confirm seat.
- S.S.C Mark sheet
- NEET -2021 Mark sheet
- Caste certificate
- Caste Validity Certificate
- Non Creamy Layer (VALID UPTO 31/03/2022 FOR DT-A, NT-B, NT-C, NT- D & OBC including SBC)
- Last School/College Leaving Certificate.
- Migration certificate.
- Gap Certificate (If applicable)
- Medical Fitness as per (Annexure G) (On letter head of Doctor)
- Medical Haemogram report. (After filling retention form)
- Physical Handicap certificate. (If applicable)
- Copy of gazette for change in name (If applicable)
- SSC mark sheet
- HSC passing certificate
- NEET selection letter.
- Birth certificate
- Undertaking for ragging by student on plain paper. [as per format attached]
- Undertaking for ragging by parents on plain paper. [as per format attached]
- Passport size photograph (02 no) guidelines mentioned below.
- Candidates are supposed to register at MUHS enrolment software(MUHS (muhsresult.in)
- Acceptable Photograph Guide
Preferably in colour, not black and white.
Taken against a light grey or cream background.
45 millimeters (mm) high x 35 mm wide.
Able to fit into the template given, with the eyes positioned in the shaded area.
Free from shadows.
Taken with the eyes open and clearly visible (with no sunglasses or tinted spectacles, and no hair across the eyes).
With the subject facing forward, looking straight at the camera.
With a neutral expression with the mouth closed (no grinning, frowning or raised eyebrows).
Of each person on their own (no other objects, or other people visible) taken with nothing covering the face.
In sharp focus and clear.
With a strong definition between face and background.
Photographs must also be a recent true likeness of the individual, taken within the last 6 months.
Be undamaged (not torn, creased or marked).
Be free from reflection or glare on spectacles.
Be free from “redeye”.
Be free from airbrushing or similar enhancement (for example photographs must not be ‘photoshopped’ or ‘touched-up’ or otherwise digitally altered).
Be taken of the full head, without any covering unless worn for religious or medical reasons.